Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to School

Hello again!

I un-intentionally took a little break over the holidays, but I'm back!

Since it was the first day back at school, I went with the traditional "wear everything you got for Christmas" outfit. Overall, I'd say it turned out quite well!

(Dress: Nally and Millie, Tights: ???, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Scarf: BCBG)


A not so prepared shot...


...Courtesy of this guy!


He hates this picture, but I think it's funny!  He shall henceforth be referred to as "The Boy."
The Boy is pretty much the most amazing guy ever!  I'm kinda crazy about him



Anyway, back to clothes and stuff!


(Scarf: BCBG, Pin: A little boutique)

I saw this pin while I was out with The Boy's mom and fell in love! Can't get much better than a sparkly blow fish in my opinion

(Ring: Juicy Couture)

I got this for Christmas too!  From The Boy of course... It's so pretty!

Since today was the first day of school, I went school shopping!  As a Junior, I've learned that I really don't need many school supplies, so I stuck with just buying some pens and two 3 subject notebooks. They looked kind of boring, so I made them pretty.


I bought some stickers and separated the notebooks into when my classes are so I don't have to worry about having my notes with me! The stickers were just the right thing to make them not-so-boring notebooks

Hope everyone is having a fantastic beginning of the year! Did anyone do anything exciting today?


No comments:

Post a Comment