Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just Another Manic... Thursday?

Sometimes, life gets crazy.

Sometimes, you don't sleep for 2 days and functioning is hard...

... But that doesn't mean you can't dress well for the day!

(Skirt: vintage, Cardi: Fossil, Tee/Tights: Michael Stars, Shoes: Steve Madden)

This is actually the first time I've ever worn a leather skirt, and I LOVE IT!  I just felt awesome in it all day. That's what wearing clothes should be like too, you should feel amazing in them!


On a random side note, I got the skirt at this really cool vintage store in Edinburgh (Scotland, not Indiana) last spring.  If I could have, I probably would have bought 60% of the store

Now, onto more pretty things!

(Watch: Fossil Men's, Bracelets: Dillards and Pandora)

This is my (very small) stack for the day.  These are pretty much my staple pieces, especially the Pandora!  I've had it for around 4 years now and am hooked

(Necklace: Banana Republic)

NERD ALERT: I had one of my friends today tell me that my necklace looked like a horcrux. I told her that it wasn't mine and I was holding onto it for someone. We then discussed whether or not wearing said horcrux would affect my personality and whether or not I was really me anymore. Yep, that's how I roll.


I just really like the back of my skirt 

Hope everyone's week has been calmer than mine! One more day until the weekend!

1 comment: